Advantages of DTD JSD P5
+ The DTD JSD P5 board has the same mechanical properties in all directions. When making parts from DTD JSD P5 you do not have to pay attention to major and minor axes, unlike in situations when OSB is used for production. This results in savings due to lower material waste.
+ The DTD JSD P5 board is “without thin areas” in all produced thicknesses. When tightening a wood screw in JSD P5, the wood-screw head does not pass through the board, unlike in the case of thin OSB.
+ Screw, confirmation and fixing hold very tight within DTD JSD P5.
Principal use of DTD JSD P5 boards
1. Construction – manufacture of load-bearing structural elements
2. Construction – all-purpose use (shelters, provisional boarding and fencing, pugging boards)
3. For floors – moisture-resistant board that requires no filler preparation across its entire area before laying
4. Production of packaging – suitable for transport packaging your products
5. Upholstered furniture – production of high-quality load-bearing frames
Square-edged boards: 2840×1830 mm, thickness: 10, 12, 15, 18 and 22 mm
Tongue and groove boards: 1800×900 mm, thickness: 15, 18 and 22 mm