MDF boards are a fully-fledged replacement for solid wood, namely for demanding operations, and they can be further treated by lamination, high-pressure laminate, veneering and surface and edge milling. Their unquestionable advantages primarily include high-resistance to heat load and easy maintenance. Board density normally ranges from 700-870 kg/m3.
The use of other additives in MDF production can result in the improvement of certain properties, e.g., better workability.
– standard supply in a package containing a number of boards with same thickness and quality
– length and width conform to dimensioning
– standard height approx. 600 mm (max. 730 mm), average weight 2500 kg
– bottom backing board and top cover paper
– banded crosswise with two bands
– we modify packaging method to customer demand